Welcome to Figma News Friday on *sky darkens* Black Friday. I’ve somehow bought nothing which is good because I preordered a figma, paid for an order, and bought some cosplay supplies this week, and that’s enough for me.
This week had plenty to look at with magazine scans, a preorder, releases, and more, so let’s get started!
Snow Miku 2016: Snow Owl ver. Revealed
Is it me, or was this reveal early? Here’s the winning winter sports Miku design fully sculpted and painted !
I love it! Those twisty pigtails and the gradient on them are amazing!
Her face reminds me of the Miku you see in concerts!
This will make for some amazing action shots!
So far we see Miku with her hat, scarf, skii accesories, Yukine, and one face. We can expect at least one other face, so I wonder what it will be!
Rin Shibuya and Uzuki Shimamura Training versions Released
Fubuki Appears in Scans
Fubuki is in magazine scans, so we should be expecting her preorders to open soon! She has three cute faces and a lot of equipment. Attaching all of that looks like a pain, but anything for boat girls?
Maki Nishikino Sculpted and Painted
Pumping out those Love Live girls! I love the shape of her eyes!
From the anime series ‘Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]’ comes a figma 2.0 of the main character, Shirou Emiya!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- Certain joints use drawer-type articulation allowing for much more exciting action poses.
- He comes with a cheerful smiling expression, a shouting expression for combat and a condescending expression.
- Optional parts include his school bag, slipper parts, an enhanced steel pipe and a right hand with magic circuits.
- The twin blades, Kanshou and Bakuya are also both included.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Shirou retails for 5370 yen and is scheduled for a May 2016 release
Preorders of figma Shirou Emiya 2.0 from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a Scarf Part as a bonus!
This product is available for preorder at the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP.
Preorders will be open from 27th November 2015 (Fri) from 12:00JST until 24th December 2015 (Thu) at 21:00JST.
I swear GSC is out to get me. Not only do I have a convention in May; I now have five figures including a scale! If only there was something called limiting yourself!
Shirou 2.0 has been needed for a long time. The original has been pricey for years and the sculpt is very dated, yet Saber was the only character ever updated. But finally Shirou’s turn has come, and he looks amazing~ The sculpt is vastly improved, and I’m happy to see a wider range of emotion compared to the original who did not fully capture Shirou’s character with its faces in my opinion.
Then there’s that bonus! That blasted bonus! I was so excited to get Shirou that I preordered from my usual shop right away without checking for a bonus. I would have gotten the scarf too! *rages*
Archetype He and She Re-Released
That wraps up this week! What interested you this time around?